“Thinking about bidding for new services but finding the process daunting?”
Writing Compelling Business Cases In Primary Care
With the ever-changing landscape that is primary care, the continuous drive for improvements in efficiency and patient outcomes creates real challenges for us all but also highlights new potential opportunities - the next challenge of course being to justify them to our stakeholders.
Led by an experienced business development professional with over 30 years experience across a range of public and private sector roles, this interactive workshop will give you a clear understanding of how to prepare and complete a business case giving the maximum potential for adoption and preparing the ground for a pilot or full service launch.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop a clearer roadmap for the production of compelling business cases
- Understand the importance of a well constructed executive summary
- Reinforce the need for well defined research
- Explore the tools and techniques needed to compare options and identify both benefits and risks
- Learn how to present the economic case
- Establish an effective peer review process
This half day workshop will give you the confidence to build a business case that will grab the attention of the decision maker(s) and drive them towards that all important 'thumbs up'.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Amazing how a potentially complex area can be explained so clearly - will take away an awful lot from this course - well done”