“Is your practice facing project management challenges?”
Project Management in Primary Care
Across the primary care landscape, there is a requirement for the delivery of a wide range of projects, both large and small and every practice will draw in a huge range of benefits by employing a consistent approach to the management of its projects.
Led by an expert practitioner and trainer with 30 years experience in the public and private sector, this interactive workshop is designed to give you an clear understanding of the tools and techniques involved in delivering a successful project, on time, on target and on budget.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop a solid understanding of project management tools and techniques
- Learn how to deliver the defined outcomes and business benefit of a project
- Explore how to identify issues and risks and resolve them
- Understand how to create a Community of Practice (CoP) and the benefits this brings
- Explore the principles of change management
- Learn how to influence others and manage conflict
This half day workshop will build your knowledge, skills and confidence and help you deliver real benefit when managing your own project or working as part of a project team'.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Looking forward to taking on extra responsibilities and applying what I learned on the course”