“Are you up to speed with how to handle complaints and discharge your statutory responsibilities?”
Effective Complaints Handling
With the ever-changing landscape that is primary care, the continuous drive for improvements in efficiency and patient outcomes creates real challenges for us all but also highlights new potential opportunities - the next challenge of course being to justify them to our stakeholders.
Led by an experienced business development professional with over 30 years experience across a range of public and private sector roles, this interactive workshop will give you a clear understanding of how to prepare and complete a business case giving the maximum potential for adoption and preparing the ground for a pilot or full service launch.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand what constitutes a complaint
- Reinforce how to handle complaints swiftly and effectively to avoid escalation
- Explore and confirm understanding of NHS complaints procedure and the role of other agencies
- Review complaints handling policies and practices in your surgery
- Develop your own preventive measures plan based on understanding your complaints history
This half day workshop will ensure that you are fully up to speed with the latest advice, guidance and practices as set out in the NHS complaints procedure.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Looking forward to putting into practice what I have learned here back at our surgery”