“Want to get a tighter grip on your practice finances?”
Understanding Primary Care Finance
In the ever changing world of primary care, it is ever more important for members of your practice team to understand the principles of financial planning and management. Managing budgets, forecasting expenditure and producing reports are all part of day to day roles and with regulatory and statutory compliance requirements to look after as well, the world of primary care finance can often seem like 'another job for the accountant'.
Led by a team of highly experienced and respected primary care accounting experts, this course will give you a clear understanding of the key elements around primary care finance and give you the opportunity to explore any areas of specific interest with our team.
Key Learning Objectives
- Build your understanding of primary care income streams
- Learn how to interpret a balance sheet and assess profitability
- Explore pension and taxation rules and the common pitfalls
- Learn how to prepare a budget and understand the importance of cash flow management
- Understand cloud accounting software and compliance
- Gain and insight into partnerships and appropriate financial and tax arrangements
This half day workshop will give you a much clearer insight into the key aspects of financial planning, management and compliance in general practice.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Ver informative and interesting - well structured yet enjoyable at the same time”