“Are your clinicians drowning under paperwork?”
Clinical Document Processing
The management of medical correspondence in primary care has been identified by NHSE as one of the ten High Impact Actions that can improve efficiency General Practice, with funding allocated to CCGs to ensure that all practices have access to this training.
With our proven, safe and effective course, provided alongside our unique CQC standard policies, protocols and procedures you will be able to reduce the amount of clinical correspondence requiring GP attention by up to 80% - releasing up to 45 mins consultation time per GP per day.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the drivers behind this NHSE initiative and its positive impacts in your practice
- Explore document categories and the decision process
- Build an understanding of the workflow and quality assurance processes and protocols
- Gain confidence and expertise by using the process in a safe environment
- Establish an practice implementation plan with follow up and support
This course and high quality follow up support by Orr Medical Training will enable your practice to safely and efficiently reduce the amount of unnecessary correspondence needing GP attention whilst providing your clerical team with valuable new skills focussed on improving 'the patient experience'.
2 Half Day Modules - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Really clear and easy process to follow - the training was excellent as were the trainers”