“Are you looking to develop your leadership skills as part of your personal development plan ?”
Leadership in General Practice
Across every role in primary care, we often forget that we individually take ownership of many different tasks, responsibilities and issues on a daily basis - effectively leading on these and our interactions with others until the problem or challenge is resolved.
Presented by an experienced and senior leader in the NHS - in primary care, NHSE and medical education - this interactive workshop will explore the concept of leadership and explore a range of concepts and styles and how they can be applied to your work and responsibilities..
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of different styles of leadership
- Examine your own learning and leadership styles
- Learn how to use these in a variety of situations and settings to make a positive impact
- Understand organisational structure and the different roles within teams
- Increase your self awareness and personal effectiveness
This workshop will help you understand your own learning and leadership styles and explore ways to exploit them in a variety of situations.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Very informative and interesting - well structured yet enjoyable at the same time”