“Are you looking to improve the quality of coding in your practice?”
With the importance of accurate coding in not only as an integral component in health information management but also as a component in the financial and performance cycle for primary care organisations is is imperative that those team members involved in coding have the very latest guidance and best practice at their fingertips every day.
Delivered by an experienced GP, this workshop will increase your coding skills, build confidence and help to eliminate the most common coding errors using our tried and tested, and easy to use process.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of accurate coding and its impact on patient care & practice performance
- Understand the difference between Read and Snowmed and the transition process
- Understand the correct browser search techniques
- Explore the most common coding errors and corrective action process
- Create your own data improvement check list
This half day workshop will give you the confidence to develop your coding skills and avoid errors and their attendant impact on quality, safety, audit and QoF.
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“A high quality course delivered by a knowledgable and highly experienced trainer”