"Are your HR challenges getting the better of you and your organisation?”
Human Resources for Primary Care
Some of the most complex challenges facing primary care managers are directly related to performance and behaviour issues and making informed decisions can often be difficult without a baseline of knowledge to support the decision or course of action.
This interactive and fast paced workshop - The Essential Knowledge - is delivered by an industry expert in Human Resources and Employment Law and will help you review your current HR policies and practices and identify any areas that require particular focus and possible corrective action.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop a clearer understanding of your obligations under law and NHSE policies
- Clarify the difference between statutory, contractual and implied employment rights
- Review and reinforce your policies for discipline and grievance, poor performance and absence
- Examine the drivers behind poor staff retention and explore strategies to combat this
- Explore any specific HR challenges you are facing and develop a plan to deal with them
This half day workshop gives you a comprehensive overview of all key areas of employment law and HR policy with access to our experts on a one-to-one basis to cover any specific areas of concern .
Half Day Course - Maximum 12 Delegates
Course Content Outline
We welcome submission of your specific employment questions prior to the workshop to ensure we cover all areas relevant to your particular practice.
At the end of the session we will also offer a FREE employment law clinic where our expert can discuss issues on an individual and confidential basis.
Our courses come with full follow up support by phone and email for all attendees for up to 12 months after the session.
To find out more about this course, CCG funding opportunities or to reserve a place please contact us:
“Amazing how a potentially complex area can be explained so clearly - will take away an awful lot from this course - well done”